2.07.2012

Fertility Challenge D7 & tidbits

Day7: How to move your body to "fall" pregnant. First, fall pregnant has always been a strange phrase to me. Second, I need to be moving my body. We all know that it is imperative for health and therefore fertility to move our bums (especially when trying to fight the chub!). But it is so much easier said than done. She recommends 40 mins daily of moderate exercise. For me a few months ago I started exercising really vigorously for a few weeks and didn't ovulate during that time...so I quit. LAME! But I KNOW that I need to be getting in some activity and will start. I wish I had taken advantage of the 7 months that I was minimally employed. Now I have a full-time job in addition to my part time and will be working 10 hour days 5 days a week. Fitting in exercise will be hard...I can't get up earlier than 5 (which I will be for work) so I must do after work. I am going to start with 3 days a week...2 of them being the weekend and work up from there.

Tidbits:
The Captain is really struggling the last few months with feeling inadequate. I hate that he feels this way, and don't know how I can help him not feel like it is "his fault". Really it is just as much "my fault"; but really it is no one's fault, it just IS.

I am really worried about how the puppy will do when I am not home with her nearly all the time. The old man has also gotten very used to my being home and I am very heartbroken to have to leave my doggies home and go off to work.

I wonder if I will O this cycle, I know often times with a cyst people don't. (I hate Mr. Hyde!!)

My brother and sis in law are already talking about having another baby. My niece is only 7 months old! My SIL recently deployed and will return in about 6 months. I am sure that she will be knocked up as soon as she comes back. I adore my niece and my SIL wants nothing to do with her, which is heartbreaking. I don't get why she wants another baby and I am just sure she'll probably get pregnant before me...again.

2 comments:

  1. I know all too well what it feels like to be lapped by the SIL. Sending you love and support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh. Your SIL. Can I go punch her for you?

    ReplyDelete