2.23.2012

Uterly Shocked

Yesterday someone very dear to my heart gave birth to her beautiful miracle baby. Today I saw such a perfect picture that touched my heart on such a deep level. In that instant all of my doubts about whether I can keep at this were gone. In that moment I knew that no matter what it takes or how long it takes I will have that pure love that you have for your child, the absolute awe at the perfection of such a tiny (and yet HUGE) miracle. As I send love to this new little family, I felt in my heart a re-birth of the strength I once had for this journey. Infertility is not for the faint of heart, it is the longest hardest journey I have ever been on. A journey when you can't see where the end is, when you never know if there will be a light at the end of the tunnel. I wait for my prayers to be answered and, yet I don't know if the answers will be the ones that I hope for.

*********************

After writing the above this afternoon, I came home...caved and POAS. Amazingly my prayers have been answered and now I move on to praying that the 3rd time is the charm and that this little bug sticks with us. I have never been more in shock. While I may be new to blogland, I am not new to ttc or IF. This is an amazing blessing because without BFP I can never even have a shot at a rainbow baby. If you are the praying kind please send prayers my way and if not, positive energy.

5 comments:

  1. Wow!!!!!!! This is amazing news :) Crossing my fingers that everything sticks! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO! Great news! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know you've got prayers sent from over here We could not be. More excited or hopeful for you guys! I love you, friend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending positive thoughts your way! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tears, tears, and more tears. And it's not the hormones. I'm happier for you than you'll ever know. I can't wait to go through these months with you (like it or not)!

    ReplyDelete